1. Clean up your shoes using a shoe brush to get out any bits of dirt (if the shoes are wet leave them to dry in room temperature).
Tip: we better not wear the same pair of shoes again day after day.
2. Apply with a small brush small amount of shoe cream between the welt and the upper part. Then for the rest of the shoe take a cotton cloth and continue in circular movements to rub in the shoe cream.
Tip: if you wish to enrich the color of your shoes buy a darker color cream, If you are happy with the existing color buy a lighter one.
3. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes.
4. Brush (like step 1) off residue.
5. (Optional) For extra shine and protection apply a small amount of wax polish (like step 2)
Tip: if your shoes are in bad condition repeat this step.
6. In order to activate the paraphine and make the wax shine, damp with just a little bit of water your cotton cloth and go around your shoes again in circular movements.
Tip: repeat step 5 and 6 until you are pleased with the results.
7. Leave to dry 5-10 minutes.
8. Brush off residue.
1. Clean up your suede shoes or the part that has suede with a crepe brush (or a soft brush).
2. Apply a renovator spray from 20cm distant.
Tip: repeat often this process even if you do not see the need.
1. Clean up your shoes using a shoe brush to get out any bits of dirt.
With a small brush and small amount of laundry detergent clean the stains off your shoes.
2. Damp a cotton cloth and clean the area.
3. Leave to dry in room temperature.
Tip: don’t leave your canvas shoes in the sun as they might get discolored.